Bhutan Cultural Tour
Tour Duration: 5 day (s)
Destination(s): Paro, Thimphu & Punakha
Specialty Categories: Art/Architecture History Museum Cultural
Season: Round the year. Best season Oct – Dec. and Feb - May
Day 01: Arrival Paro International airport / transfer to Thimpu (2300m) - 2 hrs. drive
During the flight, on a clear day, you can see breathtaking views of the Himalaya Mountains, including the sacred Jumolhari and Jichu Drake Peaks in Bhutan. On arrival you will be greeted by our representative and transferred to your hotel.
If time permit in the afternoon you can visit the following places:
In the evening you can drive to the capital town of Thimphu.
Day 02: Thimpu sightseeing / Late afternoon transfer to Punakha (1250m.) - 3-4 hrs. drive
There are a good many things to see in the capital which has a very relaxed, laid-back feel about it. Thimphu is relatively small having a population of approximately 45,000 people and the streets are wide and tree lined. You will almost certainly visit the Late King's Memorial Chorten, the National Library, Drubthob Nunnery, Folk Heritage Museum, the handmade paper factory, the school of arts and crafts where young students learn the traditional arts and crafts (Zo Rig Chusum – the thirteen crafts), Gold and the Silver Smiths workshop, Zangtopelri Lhakhang, and the Handicraft Emporium and the local handicraft centers to see the weavers at work and also varieties of textiles, thangkha paintings, masks, jewellery etc
After sightseeing in Thimpu you will drive to Punakha, with a stop en route for tea at Dochu La (3,100 meters), where on a clear day you can get spectacular views of the Himalayas. After lunch at Wangduephodrong continue to drive to Punakha, the former capital of Bhutan.
Day 03: Excursion Punakha Dzong / Drive to Paro (1460m.) - 4 hrs. drive
Early morning visit Punakha Dzong, which is noteworthy both for being one of the most beautiful dzongs in Bhutan and also for having been built by the first Shabdrung in 1636.
After visit Punakha drive to Paro.
Afternoon, tour of Bhutan's national museum, a fascinating place housed in an old watchtower above the huge Paro Dzong (monastery/fortress). The museum holds a fantastic collection of Bhutanese national treasures ranging from ancient armour to textiles and thangkha paintings. Then, we drive to the head of the valley and visit Drukgyel Dzong built in a location that was chosen for its control over the route to Tibet. A spectacular view of Mount. Jumolhari (23,996ft /7314m) can be seen from here. Also visit Rinpung Dzong and a typical Bhutanese farm house.
Day 04: Paro - hike to Taksang (Tinger’s Nest Monastery)
After breakfast hike to Taktsang (Tinger’s Nest) Monastery, which is Bhutan’s most famous monastery. It is perched on the edge of a steep cliff, about 900 meters above Paro Valley. The hike to reach the viewpoint to the monstery makes for a nice half-day excursion. After lunch you can visit other important site which you could not complete previous days.
Day 05: Departure
After early breakfast in the hotel, drive to the airport to connect flight for Kathmandu, Bangkok or Delhi
- 4 Nights hotel in Kathmandu with bed & Breakfast- tourist standard
- Climbing Permit of Manalsu 8163 meter Expedition
- Food for Trekking and Expedition period for Manaslu
- Staff: Trekking & Base camp Guide , Cook, Cook helper, necessary porter
- Porter from Arughat to Manaslu B.C. & Base camp to Arughat
- Equipment allowance, daily allowance for Liaison officer, expedition staff
- 1 Climber get 1 porter carry Kath. –Mamaslu B.C. Kath. 30kg climbing equipment
- Life, Medical & rescue Insurance for Nepalese staff & Liaison officer
- 1 tent for 1 person for Base camp of Manaslu & 1 tent for 2 member for trekking
- Mattress, dining tent, Toilet tent, Store tent, Table and chairs trekking & expedition
- Pick up & drop in Kathmandu Airport-hotel-airport
- Emergency Oxygen -Mask and regulator in base camp, if use payable
- Provides Satellite phone (Pay calls)
- Welcome diner with typical Nepali restaurant with song & dance
- Nepal Visa available on arrival
- PERSONAL equipment for trekking & climbing
- Personal Life & medical Insurance
- Emergency Rescue evacuation by helicopter in case needed
- Climbing food, Gas & stove above Base camp
- Lunch & dinner in Kathmandu
- Walkie Talkie permit & Satellite phone permit
- Oxygen & Mask -regulator
- Fixed rope
- Personal expenses
- Bar Bills & beverage
- Climbing Sherpa, food, tent above base camp
- summit trips (Bonus)
- Tips for Base camp staff
- Garbage Deposit USD 3000.00 (Sharing of the total person) and
Deposit fee will be not refunded if the clients
Please fill up the form bellow and submit it. As per your requirement, we will get back to you very soon with details.
Mountain Flight Flight Ticket Airport Pickup/Drop