Mt. Cho Oyu Expedition from Tibet Side
Cho Oyu Expedition (8201m.) is located on the eastern part of Nepal and it is sixth highest mountain in the world, it is regarded as one of the more straightforward climbs of the fourteen 8,000 meter peaks. Expedition to Mt. Cho Oyu enables climbers with high determination a chance to reach an 8,000 meter summit. Although attracting increased attention Cho Oyu still proves to be a very impressive mountaineering objective. The safety precautions and logistical expertise are the same as for Everest and the standard of equipment equally high. Mt. Cho Oyu is one of the famous Himalayan peaks for mountaineering. This program is a great way to train for a potential Mount Everest expeditionor to simply break through the 8000 meter mark. First time the date was on 19th October, 1954 Austrian Expedition had conquered to reach on top of Mt. Cho Oyu . There was an interesting fact about the expedition that bottled oxygen was not used.
Day 01: Arrival Kathmandu (1350m.) transfer hotel
Day 02: Prepare visa & expedition
Day 03: Kathmandu
Day 04: Drive to Kodari & transfer Zhangmu - hotel
Day 05: Drive Nylam 2750m. - Hotel
Day 06: Nylam rest for acclimatization – Hotel
Day 07: Drive Tingri 4340m. – Hotel
Day 08: Rest of day for acclimatized - Hotel
Day 09: Drive to Base Camp 5000m. Camping
Day 10: Chinese Base Camp – camping
Day 11: Prepared load to Yak for ABC-camping
Day 12: Base Camp - Middle camp with Yaks
Day 13: Middle Camp - A.B.C 5700m. –camping
Day 14-40: Climbing Period for Cho Oyu 8201m.
Day 41: Advance Base camp - Base camp –camping
Day 42: drive Base Camp - Zhangmu - Hotel
Day 43: Drive Zhangmu - Kathmandu – Hotel
Day 44: Kathmandu – hotel
Day 45: Final Departure
The Cost: Group joining basis (ABC Service)
Our basic Package cost Per Person USD 7999
Climbing Sherpa, Per Sherpa is USD 5000 (If required)
Trekker who joins with Expedition Team
Base Camp & ABC Member USD 4000 per person
(MAXIMUM 15 Day in Tibet) USD 2800 per person
- 4 nights hotel in Kathmandu with bed & breakfast tourist standard
- Expert professional Nepalese expedition crews like Cook, Kitchen boy, ABC
guide are provided; and our staff gets all expedition facilities from our office itself.
- Dining tent, Table, Chairs, toilet tent, Mess tent & Kitchen tent
- Base Camp - Advance Base Camp 1 tent for 1 person (North Face or similar)
- Tibet visa & Expedition Permit for the expedition staff
- Full board hotel in route to Zhangmu, Nyalam,Tingri (bed & breakfast, Lunch, dinner)
- Per person’s (40 KG) Load is carried by the Yak till to the from B.C. to ABC
- Per person’s (30 KG) Load is carried by the Yak on the way back to the ABC to BC
- Kathmandu - Zhangmu – Base Camp - Zhangmu (vice versa) are provided the
Jeep for the climbing member & Truck for the equipment and staff
- Climbing permit for North Face Everest 8848m expedition
- Tibet Visa
- If join: trekker or BC – ABC member includes all services
- Liaison officer & Interpreter
- Nepalese staff life & Medical insurance
- ABC Staff’s expedition permit fee USD 3000 is included
- ABC – Emergency Oxygen, Mask & regulator, if use pay it
- Satellite phone (Pay call)
- Gamow bag (Life saving device in case of altitude sickness)
- Welcome dinner typical Nepali restaurant with songs & dance
- Nepal Visa available on arrival
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu
- Laundry, postage, telephone calls, and all other items of personal nature.
- Entry visa and Re-entry visa for Nepal.
- Personal Expenses
- Medical and rescue insurance
- Personal Climbing equipment
- Bar bills & Beverage.
- Rescue Jeep USD 700
- conservation fee USD 20 Per person (No refund)
- Medicine and first aid expenses
- Security Deposit USD 500 (Sharing of the total person)
- Permit fee of walkie - Talkie.
- Extra yak, Per Yak’s USD 200 will be charge till to 40 KG load.
- Tips for BC and ABC staff
- fixed rope charges
- If use climbing Sherpa, summit bonus
Please fill up the form bellow and submit it. As per your requirement, we will get back to you very soon with details.
Mountain Flight Flight Ticket Airport Pickup/Drop