India Golden Triangle with Kathmandu Cultural Tours
Tour Duration: 09 day (s)
Destination(s): Delhi – Agra – Jaipur - Kathmandu
Specialty Categories: Art/Architecture History Museum Cultural
Season: Round the year. Best season Oct – Dec. and Feb - May
Optional Tours: Mountain Flight over the Himalayas in Kathmandu.
Tour Starts at: Delhi
Ends at: Kathmandu
This is one of the most sought after and fascinating travel circuits of India including Kathmandu. Lies in northern region of India and covers three historic and historical cities as its destinations. Destinations covered by golden triangle tour in India are Delhi (the capital city of India), Agra (the city of Taj Mahal) and Jaipur (the capital city of Rajasthan and famously known as the Pink City of India) and Kathmandu (the capital city of Nepal). On exciting cultural journey of golden triangle in India, travelers have a brilliant opportunity to see many magnificent monuments & buildings of Mughal, Rajput and British era. They will have wonderful opportunity to see some of India and Nepal’s best UNESCO world heritage sites such as Red Fort, Qutub Minar and Humayun’s Tomb in Delhi; Taj Mahal, Agra Fort & Fatehpur Sikri in Agra; and Jantar Mantar Observatory in Jaipur, Kathmandu, Bhaktapur, Patan (3 - Three) Durbar Square, Bouddhanath Stupa, Swoyambhunath Stupa, Pashupatinath Temple in Kathmandu.
Day 1: Arrival Delhi
Welcome to Delhi, the capital of India. You will be greeted & received by our representative at the airport and transferred to your hotel. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 2: Delhi
In the morning take a city tour covering Laxmi Narayan Temple - The Place of Gods, India Gate - The memorial of martyrs, Parliament House - The Government headquarters. In the afternoon take a city tour of Old Delhi covering Jama Masjid - The largest mosque in Asia, Red Fort - The red stone magic, Gandhi memorial - The memoir of father of the nation. Also enjoy the sound & light show in the evening. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 03: Delhi – Agra (200 Km, 4 Hrs Drive)
After breakfast, drive to Agra. Upon arrival, afternoon sightseeing tour the enthralling city of the Taj Mahal and savour the myriad attractions that Agra offers. Visit TAJ MAHAL & Red Fort. Check in hotel late evening. Overnight at Hotel in Agra.
Day 04: Agra – Jaipur (145 Km, 4 Hrs Drive)
After breakfast, leave for Jaipur. Enroute visit Old deserted town of Mughal Dynasty - Fatehpur Sikri built in red sandstone in honour of Saint Salim Chisti who foretold the birth of 3 sons to Emperor Akbar, is an example of robust stability combined with originality.
Each important edifice here represents a type by itself. Notable among them is the Diwan-e-Khas, Punch Mahal, the Tomb of Salim Chisti, and the Bulund Darwaza. Later continue to proceed to beautiful Pink City - Jaipur. Check in Hotel in Jaipur. Overnight at Jaipur. Evening visit to Chowki Dhani (An ethnic Village) for Dinner.
Day 05: Jaipur
Today morning after breakfast, our travel guide will accompany you on a visit to some popular tourist places of the city. Visit the City Palace, the Hawa Mahal and the observatory. Overnight at Jaipur.
Day 06: Jaipur – Delhi (265 Km, 5 Hrs Drive) - Kathmandu
After Breakfast, check out hotel and leave for Delhi. Enroute visit Amber fort and enjoy Elephant ride. Late noon drive to Delhi. Arrive Delhi, transfer to International airport to board the onwards flight to Kathmandu, Nepal. In Kathmandu, You will be greeted & received by our representative at the airport and transferred to your hotel. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 07: Kathmandu
After breakfast, we will take you a glimpse of sightseeing tour in Kathmandu Valley; Pashupatinath Temple, one of the most important Hindu temple in Nepal. We keep going for walk to see the huge of stupa of Buddha, also known as Boudhanath, the largest stupa in Nepal. Afterward taking a ride to Bhaktapur, a fascinating town, visit Bhaktapur's Dubar Square featuring the Victorian illustrations style with temples and temples complex. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 08: Kathmandu
After breakfast, keep full day valley sightseeing with Kathmandu Durbar Square, the place of the Malla and then the Shah Kings of Nepal, visiting Kumari Temple, house of the virgin goddess, visiting Swoyambhunath, a stupa on the top of hill - from here you can overlook the scenery of Kathmandu, Visiting Patan city, the second largest town in the valley, Krishna Mandir, Golden Temple etc. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 09: Departure
Free till Departure Transfer to airport to connect onward flight.
- 4 Nights hotel in Kathmandu with bed & Breakfast- tourist standard
- Climbing Permit of Manalsu 8163 meter Expedition
- Food for Trekking and Expedition period for Manaslu
- Staff: Trekking & Base camp Guide , Cook, Cook helper, necessary porter
- Porter from Arughat to Manaslu B.C. & Base camp to Arughat
- Equipment allowance, daily allowance for Liaison officer, expedition staff
- 1 Climber get 1 porter carry Kath. –Mamaslu B.C. Kath. 30kg climbing equipment
- Life, Medical & rescue Insurance for Nepalese staff & Liaison officer
- 1 tent for 1 person for Base camp of Manaslu & 1 tent for 2 member for trekking
- Mattress, dining tent, Toilet tent, Store tent, Table and chairs trekking & expedition
- Pick up & drop in Kathmandu Airport-hotel-airport
- Emergency Oxygen -Mask and regulator in base camp, if use payable
- Provides Satellite phone (Pay calls)
- Welcome diner with typical Nepali restaurant with song & dance
- Nepal Visa available on arrival
- PERSONAL equipment for trekking & climbing
- Personal Life & medical Insurance
- Emergency Rescue evacuation by helicopter in case needed
- Climbing food, Gas & stove above Base camp
- Lunch & dinner in Kathmandu
- Walkie Talkie permit & Satellite phone permit
- Oxygen & Mask -regulator
- Fixed rope
- Personal expenses
- Bar Bills & beverage
- Climbing Sherpa, food, tent above base camp
- summit trips (Bonus)
- Tips for Base camp staff
- Garbage Deposit USD 3000.00 (Sharing of the total person) and
Deposit fee will be not refunded if the clients
Please fill up the form bellow and submit it. As per your requirement, we will get back to you very soon with details.
Mountain Flight Flight Ticket Airport Pickup/Drop