Elephant Safari and Tharu Cultural Tour
Chitwan Wildlife Safari Tour is the most popular in Nepal as providing in Chitwan National Park. The Park is situated in south central Nepal covering 932 sq. km. Chitwan National Park shelters up to 56 different kinds of mammal species including one horned Rhinoceros, Bengal Tiger, Leopard, Sloth Bear, Wild Elephant, Stripped Hyena, Genetic Dolphin and wild bison. It also protects 126 species of fish, 590 species of butterflies and 47 species of reptiles. The forest is covered by Sal tree, which is mainly found in the mountain area.
A holiday trip to Nepal is not complete without a Chitwan wildlife safari tour in Chitwan National Park. This widlife safari tour can easily be added to any of our tours, trekking holidays in Nepal.
Chitwan Wildlife Safari Tour Itinerary
Day 01: Arrive Kathmandu.
Meet assist at the airport and transfer to the hotel. O/N in Hotel.
Day 02: Kathmandu.
AM: Half day sightseeing tour of Kathmandu City and Swayambhunath.
PM: Half day sightseeing tour of Patan City and Tibetan Refugee Camp. O/N in Hotel.
Day 03: Kathmandu / Chitwan
AM: Transfer Kathmandu / Chitwan by surface.
PM: Tharu Village Walk and Tharu Culture Dance. O/N in Lodge.
AM: After breakfast, Elephant Safari in Chitwan National Park - if you are lucky, you will see many amazing creatures that you spend most time to looking for; rhinoceroses, Chitwan's royal Bengal tigers, leopards, monkeys, many types of deer and reptiles.
PM: Transfer Chitwan / Kathmandu by surface. O/N in Hotel
AM: Everest Mountain flight (Free for optional activities)
PM: Transfer to the International airport to connect onward flight.
- Warn welcome airport in Kathmandu & transfer hotel
- All arrival and departure transfers using private vehicle
- Hotel accommodation at respective hotels on BB (Bed & Breakfast) basis in all places except in Chitwan
- Hotel accommodation at respective hotels on FB (Bed, Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner) basis in Chitwan
- Hotel accommodation on BB (Bed & Breakfast) basis
- All sightseeing with local English speaking guide
- All transfer by private vehicle; it is depend on group size
- Necessary entrance fees
- Farewell dinner with Nepali with live cultural performance
- Airfare to/from Nepal.
- Nepal visa fee – available upon arrival at Kathmandu airport or border
- Beverage and expenses of personal nature.
- Any Optional Sightseeing Tours and extension of tours, hotel accommodation etc.
- Tips to guide, porters, drivers etc.
- Personal Insurance.
Please fill up the form bellow and submit it. As per your requirement, we will get back to you very soon with details.
Mountain Flight Flight Ticket Airport Pickup/Drop