Gosainkunda Pilgrimage Tour
One of Nepal's most famous religious places of pilgrimage is Gosainkunda lake situated at an altitude of about 4360m. Surrounded by high mountains on the north and east, this lake is grand and picturesque. There are other nine famous lakes such as Saraswati, Bhairav, Sourya and Ganesh Kunda. Every year during Janai Purnima in August, thousands of Hindu pilgrims come here to lake holy bathe in the lake. The large rock in the center of the lake is said to be the remains of a Shiva shrine and it is also claimed that channel carries water from the lake directly to the tank at the Kumbheshwar Temple in Patan, 60 km to the south.
Day 01: Arrive Kathmandu.
Meet assist at the airport and transfer to the hotel. O/N in Hotel.
Day 02: Visit to Pilgrimage sites; Kathmandu Durbar Square, Pashupatinath and Budhanilkhanta. O/N in Hotel.
Day 03: Transfer to Dhunche by surface.
Day 04-10: Pilgrimage Trek to holy Gosiankund lake and back to Dhunche.
Day 11: Transfer to Kathmandu by surface.
Day 12: Transfer to the International airport to connect onward flight.
- Warn welcome airport in Kathmandu & transfer hotel
- All arrival and departure transfers using private vehicle
- Hotel accommodation at respective hotels on BB (Bed & Breakfast) basis in all places except in Chitwan
- Hotel accommodation at respective hotels on FB (Bed, Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner) basis in Chitwan
- Hotel accommodation on BB (Bed & Breakfast) basis
- All sightseeing with local English speaking guide
- All transfer by private vehicle; it is depend on group size
- Necessary entrance fees
- Farewell dinner with Nepali with live cultural performance
- Airfare to/from Nepal.
- Nepal visa fee – available upon arrival at Kathmandu airport or border
- Beverage and expenses of personal nature.
- Any Optional Sightseeing Tours and extension of tours, hotel accommodation etc.
- Tips to guide, porters, drivers etc.
- Personal Insurance.
Please fill up the form bellow and submit it. As per your requirement, we will get back to you very soon with details.
Mountain Flight Flight Ticket Airport Pickup/Drop