Pokhara Bird Watching Tour
Pokhara is a place of remarkable natural beauty. The serenity of Phewa Lake and the magnificence of the fishtailed summit of Machhapuchhre (6,977 m) rising behind it create an ambience of peace and magic. At an elevation lower than Kathmandu, it has a much more tropical feel to it, a fact well appreciated by the beautiful diversity of flowers which prosper in its environs. Indeed, the valley surrounding Pokhara is home to thick forests, gushing rivers, emerald lakes, and of course, the world famous views of the Himalaya.
The powerful rule of the old kings of Kathmandu, the Lichhavis and the Mallas, held sway over this valley for some time. As these dynasties fell prey to their own troubles, Pokhara Valley and the surrounding hills disintegrated into small kingdoms, frequently at war with each other. These were called the Chaubise Rajya or the Twenty-four Kingdoms. It was among these that Kulmandan Shah established his kingdom. His descendant Drabya Shah was the first to establish Gorkha, home of the legendary Gurkha warriors.
Day 01: Arrival
Meet assist at the airport and transfer to the hotel. O/N at Hotel.
Day 02: Phulchowki
Full day bird & butterfly watching in Phulchowki (2759m), & Godavari Royal Botanical Garden. O/N at Hotel.
Day 03: Kathmandu / Pokhara
Scenic drive to Pokhara by Car (6 hours) or 20 minutes flight to Pokhara. O/N at Hotel.
Day 04: Pokhara
Full day explore Fewa Lake area. O/N at Hotel.
Day 05: Pokhara
Full day explore Begnas Lake area. O/N at Hotel.
Day 06: Pokhara
Full day explore Rupa Lake area. O/N at Hotel
Day 07: Pokhara / Kathmandu
Transfer to Kathmandu by flight or land. O/N at Hotel
Day 08: Departure
Transfer to the International airport to connect onward flight.
- Warn welcome airport in Kathmandu & transfer hotel
- All arrival and departure transfers using private vehicle
- Hotel accommodation at respective hotels on BB (Bed & Breakfast) basis in all places except in Chitwan
- Hotel accommodation at respective hotels on FB (Bed, Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner) basis in Chitwan
- Hotel accommodation on BB (Bed & Breakfast) basis
- All sightseeing with local English speaking guide
- All transfer by private vehicle; it is depend on group size
- Necessary entrance fees
- Farewell dinner with Nepali with live cultural performance
- Airfare to/from Nepal.
- Nepal visa fee – available upon arrival at Kathmandu airport or border
- Beverage and expenses of personal nature.
- Any Optional Sightseeing Tours and extension of tours, hotel accommodation etc.
- Tips to guide, porters, drivers etc.
- Personal Insurance.
Please fill up the form bellow and submit it. As per your requirement, we will get back to you very soon with details.
Mountain Flight Flight Ticket Airport Pickup/Drop