Everest Experiences Helicopter Tour
Everest Helicopter Charter Service
Minimum required of passengers: 4
Departure from Tribhuwan International Airport at 0700 hours for Lukla, proceed towards Everest to Everest glacier, Everest Ice Fall, Lhotse, South Col and Everest itself. On return leg, land at Tyangboche Monastery. Visit Monastery for 30 minutes and return to Kathmandu by 1200 hours via Lukla.
Landing at Lukla is quite another experience. The airport, built by Sir Edmund Hillary in the by gone days, is hemmed in by hills and mountains. Lukla is Sherpa territory, yet it is crowded by trekkers in thousands, on their way to Everest country.
Your mountain flight, describing the above peaks is in the major highlight of your sojourn, providing dimensional vision of the mountains whose nearness would be the prime attraction of this flight. The massive Everest hulk is the dominating feature here, surrounded by other mighty mountains in their own rights. Another landmark of this flight is landing at Tyangboche Monastery, the Vatican of the Sherpas, the world famous "Tigers of the Snow". The Monastery, rebuilt very recently, is a "must" for your visit. The serenity and peace of its neighborhood and surroundings will give you an impression of a harmonious blend of people and place.
The fragility of the environment in its delicateness will not escape your attention. This is your flying visit to the neighborhood of Mount Everest, the tallest mountain in the world.
- Warn welcome airport in Kathmandu & transfer hotel
- All arrival and departure transfers using private vehicle
- Hotel accommodation at respective hotels on BB (Bed & Breakfast) basis in all places except in Chitwan
- Hotel accommodation at respective hotels on FB (Bed, Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner) basis in Chitwan
- Hotel accommodation on BB (Bed & Breakfast) basis
- All sightseeing with local English speaking guide
- All transfer by private vehicle; it is depend on group size
- Necessary entrance fees
- Farewell dinner with Nepali with live cultural performance
- Airfare to/from Nepal.
- Nepal visa fee – available upon arrival at Kathmandu airport or border
- Beverage and expenses of personal nature.
- Any Optional Sightseeing Tours and extension of tours, hotel accommodation etc.
- Tips to guide, porters, drivers etc.
- Personal Insurance.
Please fill up the form bellow and submit it. As per your requirement, we will get back to you very soon with details.
Mountain Flight Flight Ticket Airport Pickup/Drop