Everest Himalayas and Chitwan Wildlife Tour
Whilst the Himalayas in the north make up Nepal's northern region, the lowlands down in the south make up what is known as the 'Terai'. Here you will find some of the most exciting Safari destinations in the world. Explore the deep jungles on elephant back or 4-whell drive and view wild animals in their natural habitats.
The Royal Chitwan national park will be your area of adventure. At a total area of 932 sq. kms there is much to be explored and found here. Though the total recorded species of wild animals is 43, who knows you may find more in these deep dark jungles of the hot 'Terai'.
Itinerary (Minimum 4 persons)
Day 01: Visit Everest for the ultimate Himalayan experience, then proceed towards Chitwan
National Park by helicopter.
Day 02 / 03: Explore Chitwan National Park (Jungle Activities).
Afternoon return to Kathmandu. O/N in Hotel.
- Warn welcome airport in Kathmandu & transfer hotel
- All arrival and departure transfers using private vehicle
- Hotel accommodation at respective hotels on BB (Bed & Breakfast) basis in all places except in Chitwan
- Hotel accommodation at respective hotels on FB (Bed, Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner) basis in Chitwan
- Hotel accommodation on BB (Bed & Breakfast) basis
- All sightseeing with local English speaking guide
- All transfer by private vehicle; it is depend on group size
- Necessary entrance fees
- Farewell dinner with Nepali with live cultural performance
- Airfare to/from Nepal.
- Nepal visa fee – available upon arrival at Kathmandu airport or border
- Beverage and expenses of personal nature.
- Any Optional Sightseeing Tours and extension of tours, hotel accommodation etc.
- Tips to guide, porters, drivers etc.
- Personal Insurance.
Please fill up the form bellow and submit it. As per your requirement, we will get back to you very soon with details.
Mountain Flight Flight Ticket Airport Pickup/Drop