Bungy Jumping If you thought bungy jumping was restricted to some places in Europe, New Zealand and America, it's time you got and update. The sport has finally found a natural home in the highest mountain range in the world. The ultimate thrill of a bungy jump can now be experienced in Nepal at perhaps the best site in the world.
Nepal's first bungy jumping site is situated 160m over the wild Bhote Kosi river, and located close to the Nepal-Tibet border, a three-hour bus ride from Kathmandu. As can be arranged on arrival in Kathmandu . As of now, there is only one agency offering this sport. The jump, at 160m, was designed by one of New Zealand's leading bungy consultants, and is operated by some of the most experienced jump masters in the business. It's mishap-proof. The agency takes safety "very, very seriously".
Day 01: Arrival
Arrive Kathmandu, Meet by our representative at the Airport. Transfer to Hotel. O/N at Hotel.
Day 02: Kathmandu - Last Resort
Drive to Last Resort (Ultimate Bungy Sport) After arrival briefing and preparing for Bungy and after the jump rest and O/N at Last Resort.
Day 03: Canyoning
After breakfast beautiful canyoning trip to The Bhote Kosi River cliff. This is also one of the most exciting adventure trip combining with Bungy Jump.
Day 04: Rafting
Exciting rafting trip on Bhote Koshi River for every adventure lover can enjoy its many challenging rapids and O/N camp.
Day 05: Rafting - Kathmandu
After breakfast continue rafting. In the evening drive to Kathmandu. O/N at Hotel.
Days 06: Departure
Transfer to the International airport to connect onward flight.
- Warn welcome airport in Kathmandu & transfer hotel
- All arrival and departure transfers using private vehicle
- Hotel accommodation at respective hotels on BB (Bed & Breakfast) basis in all places except in Chitwan
- Hotel accommodation at respective hotels on FB (Bed, Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner) basis in Chitwan
- Hotel accommodation on BB (Bed & Breakfast) basis
- All sightseeing with local English speaking guide
- All transfer by private vehicle; it is depend on group size
- Necessary entrance fees
- Farewell dinner with Nepali with live cultural performance
- Airfare to/from Nepal.
- Nepal visa fee – available upon arrival at Kathmandu airport or border
- Beverage and expenses of personal nature.
- Any Optional Sightseeing Tours and extension of tours, hotel accommodation etc.
- Tips to guide, porters, drivers etc.
- Personal Insurance.
Please fill up the form bellow and submit it. As per your requirement, we will get back to you very soon with details.
Mountain Flight Flight Ticket Airport Pickup/Drop