A Taste of Nepal Trip
Tour Duration: 15 days
Destination(s): Nepal (Kathmandu - Changu Narayan - Dhulikhel - Rafting - Ghandruk Trek - Chitwan - Pokhara)
Specialty Categories: Art/Architecture, History Tours, Museum Tours, Safari Tours, Mountain views, Sunrise and Sunset View, Village Tour, Hiking & Trekking
Season: Round the Year. Best season Oct. to Dec. and Feb. to May
Tour Starts at: Kathmandu.
Ends at: Kathmandu.
A Taste of Nepal Trip is customizable combination tour gives you a great taste of this Himalayan country, including the Kathmandu valley, Dhulikhel, white-water rafting, Chitwan wildlife safaris, Pokhara and a short trekking to Ghandrung Village via Dhampus Village.
Day 01: Arrival
Arrive at Tribhuwan International Airport, Kathmandu, Transfer to Hotel. O/N at Hotel.
Day 02: Kathmandu
After breakfast, Visit to Kathmandu City, Kumari Temple, Pashupatinath and Boudhanath. Afternoon visit to Patan city and Tibetan Refujee Camp. O/N at Hotel.
Day 03: Around Kathmandu
After breakfast morning excursion to Dakshinkali Kirtipur; afternoon visit Sankhu. O/N at Hotel.
Day 04: Bhaktapur
After breakfast, visit Changu Narayan and Bhaktapur City. O/N at Hotel.
Day 05: Dhulikhel
After breakfast, full day of sigtseeing and arrival at Dhulikhel. O/N at Hotel.
Day 06: River Raft and Pokhara
Early morning sunrise viewing ( weather permitting) then after breakfast transfer to Rafting point (Charaudi or Fishling). After finish 3 hours rafting continue drive to Pokhara. O/N at Hotel.
Day 07: Pokhara
Half day Pokhara city tour and boating at Fewa Lake. O/N at Hotel.
Day 08: Pokhara - Nayapool - Ghandruk (1950m) 6 hrs walk. O/N at Lodge / Hotel.
After breakfast drive to Nayapool and then trek to Ghandruk.
Ghandruk - Tolka ( 1810m) 5 hrs walk. O/N at Lodge / Hotel.
Day 10: Tolka - Dhampus ( 1750m) 5 hrs walk. O/N at Lodge / Hotel.
Day 11: Dhampus - Phedi - Pokhara (2hrs walk). O/N at Hotel.
Day 12: Pokhara - Chitwan (3-4 hrs drive). O/N at Hotel.
Day 13: Chitwan
Full day jungle activities. O/N at Hotel.
Day 14: Morning jungle walk, then transfer to Kathmandu by drive or flight.
Evening farewell dinner at the typical Nepali resturant with cultural dance. O/N at Hotel.
Day 15: Departure
Transfer to airport to connect onward flight.
- Warn welcome airport in Kathmandu & transfer hotel
- All arrival and departure transfers using private vehicle
- Hotel accommodation at respective hotels on BB (Bed & Breakfast) basis in all places except in Chitwan
- Hotel accommodation at respective hotels on FB (Bed, Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner) basis in Chitwan
- Hotel accommodation on BB (Bed & Breakfast) basis
- All sightseeing with local English speaking guide
- All transfer by private vehicle; it is depend on group size
- Necessary entrance fees
- Farewell dinner with Nepali with live cultural performance
- Airfare to/from Nepal.
- Nepal visa fee – available upon arrival at Kathmandu airport or border
- Beverage and expenses of personal nature.
- Any Optional Sightseeing Tours and extension of tours, hotel accommodation etc.
- Tips to guide, porters, drivers etc.
- Personal Insurance.
Please fill up the form bellow and submit it. As per your requirement, we will get back to you very soon with details.
Mountain Flight Flight Ticket Airport Pickup/Drop