Day 01: Arrive in Kathmandu
Meet by our representative at the airport. Drive to hotel.
Day 02: Kathmandu.
Half day visit of Kathmandu city and Swayambhunath. PM: Free, preparation for the trekking. O/N hotel.
Day 03: Kathmandu - Pokhara
Six hours scenic drive through Prithvi highway by tourist bus or car or 20 Minute Fly.
Day 04: Pokhara - Bhurjung - Ghalegaun
Duration: 1 hours Drive and 4 hours Walk
After breakfast leaving hotel drive to Bhrung and start the trek to Ghalegaun. We continue along the west bank of the Seti Khola (river) and through several small Gurung settlements. The paths through the villages are paved with large stones and several of the ascents are stepped in the same way. Reach the Sardi Khola, cross it and make a steep ascent to our campsite on a ridge high above the river. Wonderful views of Annapurna South (7273m), Hiunchuli (6336m) and Machhapuchare (6999m).
Day 05: Ghalegaun - Tara Tap
Duration: 6 hours
Early morning after the breakfast walk through the dense forest with the beauties of nature around. The trial is steep up the hill, which enables the views of Machhapuchare, Annapurna, and Dhaulagiri etc. Tara Tap is the view point for the gagantic views of the mountains touching the sky. Camp overnight in Tara Tap.
Day 06: Tara Tap - Parje
Duration: 6 hours
Wake up and walk along the thick forest with the panoramic, soul touching beauty of nature. The trial is easier here to reach to Parje than the day before. Parje is the top of the village, with the big ground where you can camp with the beauty of nature.
Day 07: Parje - Siklis - Lamakhet
Duration: 5 hours
Wake up in the morning with the zeal to explore the gurung village, Siklis. Explore one of the common cultures of Nepal in Siklis, with the Gurung community around. Then walk downward to reach to Madi river, walking far you will reach Lamakhet. Overnight camp here.
Day 08: Lamakhet - Kalikasthan
Duration: 5 hours
With the ringing alarm of natural beauty in the shiny morning, ascend up the hill to reach Kalikasthan. Kalikasthan is popular for the view point it offers to its visitors with the panoramic views of mountains. Camp overnight
Day 09: Kalikasthan - Begnas Lake - Pokhara
Duration: 3 hours walk and 1 hours Drive
Wake up in the morning and walk down the hill to reach the Begnas Lake. From there, drive to Pokhara.
Day 10: Pokhara - Kathmandu
Drive back to Kathmandu by Car / Van / Tourist Bus (6hrs) or Fly (20minute)
Day 11: Departure
- Warn welcome airport in Kathmandu & transfer hotel
- All arrival and departure transfers using private vehicle
- Hotel accommodation at respective hotels on BB (Bed & Breakfast) basis in all places except in Chitwan
- Hotel accommodation at respective hotels on FB (Bed, Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner) basis in Chitwan
- Hotel accommodation on BB (Bed & Breakfast) basis
- All sightseeing with local English speaking guide
- All transfer by private vehicle; it is depend on group size
- Necessary entrance fees
- Farewell dinner with Nepali with live cultural performance
- Airfare to/from Nepal.
- Nepal visa fee â€“ available upon arrival at Kathmandu airport or border
- Beverage and expenses of personal nature.
- Any Optional Sightseeing Tours and extension of tours, hotel accommodation etc.
- Tips to guide, porters, drivers etc.
- Personal Insurance.
Please fill up the form bellow and submit it. As per your requirement, we will get back to you very soon with details.
Mountain Flight Flight Ticket Airport Pickup/Drop