Day 01: Arrive in Kathmandu
Meet with our representative at the airport. Drive to hotel.
Day 02: Kathmandu.
Half Day visit of Kathmandu city and Swayambhunath. PM: Free, preparation for the trekking. O/N hotel.
Day 03: Kathmandu - Sundarijal - Chisapani
Drive to Sundarijal & start trek. Cross drinking water supply project one and half hour ascent through village and steps. Then we walk for about two hours through the lovely forest. Arrive Burlang Bhanjyang at 2400m the first view point of Himalayas. We can see from Annapurna to Gaurishankar from here. Then we descend for about half an hour to arrive Chisopani.
Day 04: Chisapani - Kutugsang
We descend for about half an hour through some rice fields and small villages. Arrive Patibhanjyang and start gradual ascent through villages and forest. This walk from Patibhanjyang to Tharepati is one of the best ridge walks among the other treks in Nepal.
Day 05: Kutugsang - Tharepati
Gradual ascent through villages and rhododendron forest with magnificent views make you want to come back to Nepal again.
Day 06: Tharepati - Gosainkunda Phedi
Walk through rhododendron and pine forest and crossing some small streams. Arrive Ghopte for lunch. Start ascent to Gosainkunda Phedi above tree line.
Day 07: Phedi - Gosainkunda
The trail climbs through the rugged trail. Arrive at the pass in about 4 hours. You can see Suryakunda the first lake on the pass. Views from the pass are fantastic. Rolwaling from the east to Annapurna in the west can be seen from this pass. Half an hour's descent will reach you Gosainkunda.
Day 08: Gosainkunda - Dhunche
Gosainkunda is the greatest lake of this area among the lakes. This is one of the Hindu pilgrimage holy lake is in Nepal. This is also the origin of the Trisuli river. The trail starts with an hours flat walk and then descend for 5 hours through rhododendron, pine forest and banyan trees to Dhunche.
Day 09: Dhunche - Kathmandu
Drive back to Kathmandu by Car / Van / Tourist Bus (7/8 hrs)
Day 10: Departure
- Warn welcome airport in Kathmandu & transfer hotel
- All arrival and departure transfers using private vehicle
- Hotel accommodation at respective hotels on BB (Bed & Breakfast) basis in all places except in Chitwan
- Hotel accommodation at respective hotels on FB (Bed, Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner) basis in Chitwan
- Hotel accommodation on BB (Bed & Breakfast) basis
- All sightseeing with local English speaking guide
- All transfer by private vehicle; it is depend on group size
- Necessary entrance fees
- Farewell dinner with Nepali with live cultural performance
- Airfare to/from Nepal.
- Nepal visa fee – available upon arrival at Kathmandu airport or border
- Beverage and expenses of personal nature.
- Any Optional Sightseeing Tours and extension of tours, hotel accommodation etc.
- Tips to guide, porters, drivers etc.
- Personal Insurance.
Please fill up the form bellow and submit it. As per your requirement, we will get back to you very soon with details.
Mountain Flight Flight Ticket Airport Pickup/Drop