Classic Nepal Tour
Tour Duration: 12 days
Destination(s): Nepal (Kathmandu-Nagarkot-Pokhara-Annapurna-Rafting-Chitwan)
Specialty Categories: Art/Architecture, History Tours, Museum Tours, Safari Tours, Mountain views, Village, Hiking, White Water Rafting.
Season: Round the Year. Best season Oct. to Dec. and Feb. to May
Tour Starts at: Kathmandu
Ends at: Kathmandu.
This classic Nepal customizable combination tour gives you a great taste of this Himalayan country, including the Kathmandu valley, white-water rafting, Chitwan wildlife safaris, and a short trekking to Australian Camp form Pokhara.
Day 01: Arrive Kathmandu
Arrive at Tribhuwan International Airport, Kathmandu, Transfer to Hotel. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 02: Kathmandu - Nagarkot (32 kms./1.5 hrs drive)
After breakfast, guided visit to Pashupatinath Temple (Hindu Temple), Boudhanath (Largest Buddhist Stupa), Bhaktapur City and continue drive to Nagarkot. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 03: Nagarkot - Kathmandu
Early morning sunrise view over the Himalayas. Walk around Nagarkot before returning Kathmandu. After back to Kathmandu keeps valley sightseeing with Kathmandu Durbar Square, Kumari Temple, Swoyambhunath (Monkey Temple). Overnight at Hotel.
Day 04: Kathmand - Pokhara (20 minute flight or 6 hours drive)
After breakfast, transfer to Kathmandu Airport and fly to Pokhara. In the Afternoon explore Phewa lake by boat. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 05-06: Trekking in Annapurna.
Two-day trek, staying overnight in a tea house or luxury lodge in the Annapurna region.
Day 07: Pokhara
Rest of the day at leisure, walk around lake side yourself. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 08-09: Pokhara - Rafting - Chitwan
Two-days Rafting between Pokhara and Chitwan, camping one overnight and transfer to Chitwan. Overnight at Hotel / Lodge.
Day 10: Chitwan
Full day safari activities and Local Villages. Overnight at Hotel / Lodge.
Day 11: Chitwan - Kathmandu
After breakfast, transfer to Bharatpur Airport to connect fly back to Kathmandu or drive to Kathmandu. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 12: Departure
Transfer to airport to connect onward flight.
- Warn welcome airport in Kathmandu & transfer hotel
- All arrival and departure transfers using private vehicle
- Hotel accommodation at respective hotels on BB (Bed & Breakfast) basis in all places except in Chitwan
- Hotel accommodation at respective hotels on FB (Bed, Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner) basis in Chitwan
- Hotel accommodation on BB (Bed & Breakfast) basis
- All sightseeing with local English speaking guide
- All transfer by private vehicle; it is depend on group size
- Necessary entrance fees
- Farewell dinner with Nepali with live cultural performance
- Airfare to/from Nepal.
- Nepal visa fee – available upon arrival at Kathmandu airport or border
- Beverage and expenses of personal nature.
- Any Optional Sightseeing Tours and extension of tours, hotel accommodation etc.
- Tips to guide, porters, drivers etc.
- Personal Insurance.
Please fill up the form bellow and submit it. As per your requirement, we will get back to you very soon with details.
Mountain Flight Flight Ticket Airport Pickup/Drop